- Explain the functions of an output device
- Identify the main output devices
You need to produce a powerpoint presentation about output devices. Your presentation will need a title slide and then a slide for each output device.
Each slide needs the following
- Image of the output device
- A couple of pieces of information about the device
You may use the internet to get images and information, but do not copy and paste text.
Use your own words
- To extend the scratch skills you have developed
Today you will create a scratch version of the classic computer game called pong.
Use the worksheet below to help you create the game
Learn spreadsheet vocabulary
Create simple formulas
Download and complete the spreadsheet below
Complete the spreadsheet sheet tasks from last week, if you can not find your file download the copy below:
Week 3 tuckshop – worksheet 17
Week 3 tuckshop with worksheet 17
Know what is the use of a database
Understand Key database terms
Identify advantages and disadvantages of paper-based and computerised databases
Introduction to Databases
Your task is to use the facebook poster to help you define the database terms on the database dictionary task. Find the files you need below:
Database terms task
Know how to stay safe on the Internet
Create a plan for their e-safety movie
Complete your own e-safety video
- Know how to stay safe on the Internet
- Create a plan for their e-safety movie
Example e-safety movie
Download the planning sheet below to plan your own e-safety movie.
- Know what is personal information
- Know the possible risks of not following internet safety guidelines
Watch the video Chat guide safety
Discuss the issues raised in the video.
Pupils to experiment with movie plus in preparation for creating their own e-safety video.
Review e-safety rules