You will need to download the baseline test below and save it to your year 7 ICT folder. Then click on it to open and answer the questions:
Save it to your User area
Print the result sheet and hand in to your ICT Teacher
If you finish the test then you may go on the link below:
- To produce a simple game using Scratch
Over the nex two lessons you will produce a simple shark game using Scratch.
Follow the instructions on the worksheet below to create a shark game
Shark game worksheet
- To extend the scratch skills you have developed
Today you will create a scratch version of the classic computer game called pong.
Use the worksheet below to help you create the game
- Explain the functions of an output device
- Identify the main output devices
You need to produce a powerpoint presentation about output devices. Your presentation will need a title slide and then a slide for each output device.
Each slide needs the following
- Image of the output device
- A couple of pieces of information about the device
You may use the internet to get images and information, but do not copy and paste text.
Use your own words
- Understand use of Data types
- Create a Database in Access
- Add Data to a Database in Access
Click on the link below and complete the form:
Year 7 Form
View data types presentation
Download database table to record information for the form
Year 7 dbase
Add data to database from the information provided by pupils