- Identify tools which can be used for hacking.
Your task is to write report in Word which identifies 10 different tools which may be used for hacking. At least 1 of the tools must be a hardware tools. For each tool identify how it works and what are its disadvantages.
- Know what is hacking
- Know the legal consequences of hacking
- Know how to avoid being hacked
Download the above presentation and complete it by answering the questions and adding images
Alternatively you may get the presentation from the following folder:
PUBLIC –> ICT –> Hacking
To understand how cryptography was used during the second World War
To understand how the codes from the Enigma Machine were ‘cracked’
To understand the role that Bletchley Park played in the deciphering of the Enigma codes
Read the information about the enigma document below and then choose one or two boxes. Create a poster for the boxes you have chosen.
NB: Remember to follow the rules of a good poster
- Know the function of different software types
- Understand what cloud computing is
Discuss what different types of software (application, utility, system) are used on computers.
Download and complete the worksheet below:
Review what is cloud computing and functions of different software types
- Know the rights of online shoppers
- Know the difference between validation and verification
- Know the risks associated with creating online accounts
Discuss the rise in online shopping and creating online accounts and importance of having accurate data
Complete the worksheets below :