You will learn to:
- Sort a database in Access
- Search a database in Access (create queries)
Download the database below and save it to your user area:
YOU MAY WANT TO USE VIDEO TUTORIALS
Create queries to carry out the following tasks
- Sort your database in Surname order
- Sort your database by Gender and then Firstname
- Find all members with surname Mcdonald
- Find all members who are under 21
- Find all members between 25 and 35
- Find all members who live on Claycliffe Hill Avenue or Street
Now create a report for your Queries
Define Field, Record and File
Design a database structure in MS Access and add records to your database
Click on the link below to view presentation on databases
Now create a database structure to hold information about members of Newsome fitness Centre.
Use the design details below to design the table.
Database design details
Now add 10 records to your database.
Please ensure they are not for real people.
Today lesson you will need to continue with adding content to your website. In todays lesson you will need to create roll over images into your website, can you add a minimum of three roll over images.
Complete the Paris costs spreadsheet , if you have not already started the evidence sheet click on the link below to download it:
Paris costs tasks
If you have finished the Paris costs evidence ensure all files for unit 1 are in the correct folder.
You may then create a Xmas card in Publisher or word
Your task is to find the cheapest prices for a range of Xmas products use the sheet below and the internet to carry out your task:
Xmas shopping task
In todays lesson continue with your websites, you should have at least 3 pages of content on your website. Remember the content of your website can be straight of the internet, your role is to arrange it into a suitable format for publishing on the web.
You will need to continue with your website, Please complete the tasks below if you have already completed a task move on to the next task:
- Complete your 5 page website with at least the following:
- suitable hyperlinks system
- 5 unique images
- 1 external link ( minimum)
- 1 email link
- user form
- at least 1 roll over image
- 1 image link or hotspot
- Complete evidence sheet ( website checklist )go onto the moodle site for the example evidence sheet if you get stuck.
- Print out each of your webpages to PDF from Internet Explorer and not Dreamweaver (these must be saved in your AO2 folder
- Evaluate your website use the sheet below to help you.
- Go onto the moodle site and unit 2 course, move down to task 6 and complete the testing for your website. Use the example to help you.