Know how to stay safe on the Internet
Create a plan for their e-safety movie
Complete your own e-safety video
- Know how to stay safe on the Internet
- Create a plan for their e-safety movie
Example e-safety movie
Download the planning sheet below to plan your own e-safety movie.
- Know what is personal information
- Know the possible risks of not following internet safety guidelines
Watch the video Chat guide safety
Discuss the issues raised in the video.
Pupils to experiment with movie plus in preparation for creating their own e-safety video.
Review e-safety rules
Download the cyber bullying worksheet below and complete it stating what your response would be to each of the scenarios.
Complete the E-safety quiz below:
Internet Safety Games
E-Safety Games II
- Know how to gain access to a windows computer without a password
- know various ways hacker gain access to a computer system
Create a step by step guide in word or publisher on how to gain access to a windows computer.
Create an information sheet of how hackers may try to access your password and then explain how to protect your computer.