- To be able to name types of secondary storage.
- Know the advantages and disadvantages to at least three secondary storage types.
- Evaluate and discuss the best device for a specific purpose.
View the presentation below
- Understand the need for an OS (Operating System)
- Know the difference between open-source and propietary software
Your task is to create a presentation about the the 3 major mobile phone operating systems. Include a slide on the positives and negatives of each Operating System. Identify whether they are open source or proprietary pieces of software. At the end create a slide giving your view on which OS is the best.
View the worksheet below and answer the questions in your exercise book
Once you have finished you may create a network with the network simulation tool.
Network Simulation Tool
Download the worksheet below and complete the calculations
Complete the calculations in the presentation below:
Binary Student presentation
Download the file below and complete the worksheet:
Data Storage worksheet
Uses of storage hint sheet
Go to slide 12 in the presentation above and complete the extension task
Storage Devices quiz
Your task is to create a presentation in powerpoint describing the different parts that make a computer system. Incluse the following as a minimum
- Hard Disk
- Power Supply