- Explain the functions of an input device
- Identify the main input devices
You need to produce a powerpoint presentation about input devices. Your presentation will need a title slide and then a slide for each input device.
Each slide needs the following
- Image of the input device
- A couple of pieces of information about the device
You may use the internet to get images and information, but do not copy and paste text.
Use your own words
If you finish the presentation for input devices, create a similar presentation for OUTPUT Devices.
- Know the advantages and disadvantages of using a network
- Know the difference between a LAN and a WAN
- Know what hardware is required to create a computer network
Download the Spreadsheet and complete the wordsearch
Network Student Presentation
Lesson 1 – Network Hardware Student
Complete the following Exit Ticket
- To be able to name types of secondary storage.
- Know the advantages and disadvantages to at least three secondary storage types.
- Evaluate and discuss the best device for a specific purpose.
View the presentation below
View the worksheet below and answer the questions in your exercise book
Once you have finished you may create a network with the network simulation tool.
Network Simulation Tool
Your task is to create a presentation in powerpoint describing the different parts that make a computer system. Incluse the following as a minimum
- Hard Disk
- Power Supply
Your task is to research information about early development of computers.
Use the presentation below to complete the worksheet provided:
Code Breaking and the Collosus
Introduction to Computers
Use the information from the sheet below to create a timeline for the development of computers.
Development of Computers worksheet