- Understand the need for an algorithm
- Explain what pseudocode is
- Explain what a flowchart is
Download the blank presentation below and use the link underneath to complete the presentation:
Code Maker (and Breaker) – Lite Version
Write a program that will do the following:
• Print a menu:
Code Maker (and Breaker)
1 – Encode a letter
2 – Decode a letter
9 – Exit
Enter an option:
• If ‘1’ is entered, prompt for a letter and use a selection statement to convert the letter into an integer (a = 1, b = 2, etc.).
• If ‘2’ is entered, prompt for an integer, check it is valid (prompt again if invalid) and convert the integer into a letter.
• If ‘9’ is entered, print a goodbye message and exit (break)
• If another value is entered, print an error message and print the menu again.
During the last few lessons you have been learning to create games in Scratch. You will now need to produce a game of your own using scratch, the game needs to have the following features:
Following on from the work you have done on computer hardware, you need to show you understanding of computer systems. To do this complete the tasks on the worksheet below: