- To be able to name types of secondary storage.
- Know the advantages and disadvantages to at least three secondary storage types.
- Evaluate and discuss the best device for a specific purpose.
View the presentation below
Create a Presentation showing the different types of secondary storage devices and their advantages and disadvantages.
View the worksheet below and answer the questions in your exercise book
Once you have finished you may create a network with the network simulation tool.
Network Simulation Tool
Download the worksheet below and complete the calculations
Complete the calculations in the presentation below:
Binary Student presentation
Download the file below and complete the worksheet:
Data Storage worksheet
Uses of storage hint sheet
Go to slide 12 in the presentation above and complete the extension task
Storage Devices quiz
- Know what is hacking
- Know the legal consequences of hacking
- Know how to avoid being hacked
Download the above presentation and complete it by answering the questions and adding images
Alternatively you may get the presentation from the following folder:
PUBLIC –> ICT –> Hacking