- Explain the functions of an input device
- Identify the main input devices
You need to produce a powerpoint presentation about input devices. Your presentation will need a title slide and then a slide for each input device.
Each slide needs the following
- Image of the input device
- A couple of pieces of information about the device
You may use the internet to get images and information, but do not copy and paste text.
Use your own words
If you finish the presentation for input devices, create a similar presentation for OUTPUT Devices.
To produce a simple game using Scratch
During todays lesson you will produce a simple shooting game.
Follow the instructions on the worksheet below to create your shoot the parrot game.
If you have completed the shooting game use the tutorial below to create a flappy bird game
- Know the advantages and disadvantages of using a network
- Know the difference between a LAN and a WAN
- Know what hardware is required to create a computer network
Download the Spreadsheet and complete the wordsearch
Network Student Presentation
Lesson 1 – Network Hardware Student
Complete the following Exit Ticket
- To be able to name types of secondary storage.
- Know the advantages and disadvantages to at least three secondary storage types.
- Evaluate and discuss the best device for a specific purpose.
View the presentation below
- Understand algorithms (written in flowcharts or pseudocode), explain what they do
- Produce algorithms in pseudocode or flowcharts to solve problem
Review initial learning through use of questions
View the worksheet below and answer the questions in your exercise book
Once you have finished you may create a network with the network simulation tool.
Network Simulation Tool